Well, this past weekend we had our Wilcox Family reunion. It was a lot of fun. Some of us went and saw Mama Mia and loved it! We also had our dutch oven cook off and played some games. I know most of you don't know my family but the point is this: We decided to start a family blog! Brad and Christine are pregnant and I wanted to stay updated on that and then there are more cousins that i have no idea what they are doing so I think this will be a good way to stay in touch. So my aunt, my sister and I are going to get it all set up and I'm way excited! I hope everyone will participate.
So that's it for now. I'm off to do something productive... or maybe not. We'll see how I feel. HaHa!
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Oh fun!
Posted by Shay Lee at 8:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment