Every morning Jeremy gets home from work and comes in to the room to say good morning to me and Harlee. And then being the wonderful man he is he takes Harlee in to change her diaper. I don't know if he realizes how well I can hear them through the walls. He is so cute with her. Lately she throws fits when you change her and today he just talked real soft to her and then when he was done he walked her around just talking to her until she was happy.
He is such a good daddy. He loves his girl so much and I am really so thankful for all that he does to help out with her.
Oh and by the way, my little Harlee girl LOVES to sing. It's wonderful!
That's about it for now.
Thursday, July 10, 2008
No title
Posted by Shay Lee at 8:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I want to hear her sing. It's been way to long since I've seen you guys.
Post a Comment