Jeremy doesn't want to blog anything yet. What a blog bum. Ha ha. I have no idea about this for myself really. I think it might end up being just a bunch of randomness. Maybe some poems. I do that sometimes too but they are corny so everyone that reads this is just going to be seeing weird random corny whatever. Ha Ha.
STOP LICKING MY ARM JEREMY! I'M TRYING TO BLOG HERE! Yeah. All of you who think Jeremy is so sweet and innocent, think again. He is the most mischievous person I know.
OK that's all for now.
Goodnight all!

2 comments:
I absolutly love that you have got the blog bug. Expecially that you can do 2 within 15 minutes. And yes, you daughter is georgeous in her purple outfit. I told Michelle I loved the picture even before I saw you had blogged about it.
Jeremy - don't be a blog bum (I loved that Shay).
Post a Comment