Monday, December 1, 2008

This is a long one.

is it really December? Oh my goodness! This year has gone by too fast. I'm so excited for this Christmas though, Harlee's first. And her first birthday! I think she will have lots of fun. I'm trying hard not to spoil her but it's hard because that's exactly what i want to do! I know that between all the family she will be spoiled anyway, so I'm not too worried. My Christmas shopping is just about done. I was a black Friday shopper this year. I went to the shoe carnival. It wasn't so bad. However, I did also do some shopping on Thanksgiving day. My dad, Whitney, and I went to Kmart in the morning to get some things and then that night me and my Aunt Debbie went to Michael's to get cricut cartridges. I actually had a good time. So , yeah, I just have to get some things off layaway at Kmart and find a gift for Jamie and I'm done. WOOT WOOT!! Next is shopping for Harlee's birthday.

Moving on. Jeremy and I went out to Wendover on Saturday to see Wynonna. It was a great show! I just kept sitting there amazed by her and by the fact that after 24 years of listening to her music I was finally seeing her live. She is incredible!! I'm so thankful that she knows that God gave her a beautiful voice for a reason and that she uses her gift to spread such joy and love to so many. She is my idol!! And of course while we weren't at the concert we played a few slots. Ha ha. we came home with 15 extra dollars. Yeah baby. LOL!! What wrong with being a novice? Now, My aunt Debbie and Doyle went with us. In fact the whole trip was courtesy of them; the room, concert, and food! But it's because Doyle is NOT a novice, so he gets free stuff out there. In fact, he came home this time with $2,000.00 + He definitely knows what he's doing. :) But we had a lot of fun and I wanted to say thanks to them for allowing me such a wonderful experience. And I also want to say thank you to my family for taking care of things while we were gone. They took care of Harlee and the dog. It was her first overnighter without us. I was a little worried, but besides a little bump on the head for Harlee, it seems as though things went just fine.

So there it is. Hope you enjoyed reading my babbling. Happy Holidays!!

2 comments:

Reena Bostock said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday weekend! I can't believe Harlee is almost 1! Where has the time gone? You need to post more pictures of her so I don't feel like I'm missing out to much.
Love you,
Reena
p.s. It's nice to hear you went shopping with my mom. Thanks for keeping her busy.

Jamee Hardy said...

Yay! I am glad that you had such a good time, and didn't come home in the negative:) Sounds like your ready, I'm jealous. Now I guess you can just enjoy the season.