Wednesday, November 5, 2008

To sell or not to sell

I first want to say congratulations to Barack Obama for winning the presidential election. I'm not totally sure how I feel about it yet. I think I like him as a person, we'll just have to see how he is as President. And I have to say that I did love his Acceptance speech. I am also very proud to live in America and to see how far we have come as a nation. An African American president. This is monumental! Go USA!!

Beyond that, I am thinking about selling bows and such. I have been practicing and I think I'm getting good enough at a few of them to go for it. I know, everyone is selling hair bows these days, BUT, my neighbor has some ins for us so I might actually do well with it. The thing is, if I;m selling them I want them to be quality work. I want them to be pretty much perfect. I know that they won't all be in reality, but I need opinions. Here are some pictures of my most recent bows. Please tell me what you think of them and if they are worthy enough of people's money. I need input people. Thanks!!

9 comments:

Amanda said...

Uh...yah! You should totally go for it. Those are darling!! Good job.

Anonymous said...

I think they are great. I would love to buy some from you to give to Jasmine as Christmas presents.

Jamee Hardy said...

Yes, you should sell them!

Tav said...

I love you bows! I think you should sell them and im not just saying that cuz im your sister that lives with you...I really like them and I think they are as good or better than ones I have seen around! Love you!

Adam and JaCoy said...

Shay! I love them. I've tried bows, failed miserably. I have to stick to flowers. Go for it try selling them.

The Barfus' said...

they look way good! go for it!

Shay Lee said...

Thanks everyone!!

Reena Bostock said...

Shay, I think that your bows look great! Take it from a mom who would buy bows rather than make them herself. You'll do great so go for it. By the way are you by chance making any with flowers? Akalia loves that type! I would buy!!! Love you,
Reena
P.s. I would pay for shipping too.

Shay Lee said...

Reena, I can do flowers. How do you like them, as clips or headbands? What colors? E-mail me if you get this. c9h9e@yahoo.com. Thanks for your interest.

You too, Steph. We'll talk.