Today Jeremy, Harlee, Whitney and I all went for a drive. I was taking picture of different yards for landscaping ideas and such. Well, we drove past this small opening off the side the road where there was a little field and a very small pull off. I noticed as we drove by that this field had lots of flowers, but they didn't look very wild. I made Jeremy turn around and go back so I could take pictures. They were Lilies and poppies and they were just randomly scattered up the side of this hill. I took the little path off of the road and it took me up a little farther to even MORE flowers. It was just awesome. It made me smile so much. So here are some pics of my beautiful new happy place.
Friday, June 6, 2008
My Happy Path
Posted by Shay Lee at 12:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment