Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Chin

So most of you know that if I were to have any work done on my face it would be my chin. I Really think it could be smaller. Maybe just chisel the bone down a bit or take some of the tip so it doesn't look so much like I'm a witch, although sometimes that fits me well. But needless to say it's never been a feature of myself that I love.
Well, when I had Harlee one of her favorite things to do from the start was grab my chin. A little comfort to hold on to I guess. And it is the cutest dang thing! So at least it's good for something I guess.
The ironic thing is that she ended up with her mommy's chin. It is much cuter on her I have to say. My friend told me that if I want Harlee to love herself and have good self esteem I better start loving myself also. How could I hate what she has? I can't.
Having Harlee has made me feel more beautiful than I ever have. She makes me realize my worth as a daughter of God. She makes me want to be better. She is a beautiful girl and I am so thankful to have her as a daughter and for all the things I am ALREADY learning from her.
Mommy loves you Little Bird!!

2 comments:

Adam and JaCoy said...

Shay! You are Beautiful! Harlee is Beautiful! All your future children are Beautiful!

Stephanie said...

Shay, there is nothing wrong with your chin! You are too cute! Harlee is lucky to look like her mommy! :)