Thursday, May 28, 2009

Some Ideas

I think in the near future me and my friend Michelle should do something fun! We haven't had a little get together in a while and I believe the time is overdue. Now I just have to figure out what we will be doing. I think maybe it will be watching some kind of movie somewhere because we both like that. Or maybe eating pie somewhere because you know we both like that. Except we will have to make sure Michelle takes her insulin or however that diabetes thing works. Most likely we will sit around talking into the wee hours of the night so maybe she is going to have to bring a change of cloths and her and Harlee and I could have a little sleep over. I'm pretty sure Harlee would like that. These are just some ideas I'm throwing out there. If any one has any more ideas please feel free to post them. I will be updating on the fun we have whatever it may be. :)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh you stupid beautiful girl you made me cry a little! hmm...maybe I'm a little over emotinal...anyway...I love you so, so much! Those ideas sound great to me!

Michelle said...

oh, by the way, great post. It seems inspired, where did you get the idea?! ;)

Michelle said...

tee hee...I misspelled emotional. ok, I'll quit over-commenting now