I just had the best night with my little girl!! She woke up from a nap around 7, (no she doesn't usually take naps that late, she just hasn't been feeling good and didn't sleep at all last night so she was tired,) and at first she was not such a happy camper. But I got some food in her belly and gave her some Tylenol for her teeth and pretty soon she was in one of her really good moods. One of those moods where all she wants to do is play with and love mommy. And I love those times because she is usually such a Daddy's girl. Even when he is gone or sleeping she will call his name and knock on the bedroom door for him. So tonight was so much fun. I would blow on her tummy and she would giggle and then push my head to her belly to do it some more. We danced a little and watched some TV together, which may not sound like fun but it is the cutest thing when she gets up by me and wants to sit there like a big girl with me and get all cuddled in a blanket. Then I played keep away from her with her pacifier and she giggled more. And tonight was one of those times when the kisses for mommy don't stop. I love her little kisses. I'm sorry I'm going off on a tangent about my daughter but I just love these moments when you know that this is what it's all about. I have a best friend wrapped up in this little pudgy ball of a person and I absolutely adore her. It is amazing to me that even though we are on completely different levels, our love for one another can cross those boundaries and connect us so thoroughly. I am thankful every day that my Heavenly father blessed me with such a loud, loving, handful of a child. She continues to grow and get smarter and stronger, and discover new things, and bring happiness into our lives. So this is my shout out to Harlee. Love ya baby girl!!
Friday, April 24, 2009
I'd like to mention
(This pic is from Easter. I would have posted one from today except that my CAMERA IS GONE!! AH!)
Posted by Shay Lee at 10:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
It's those moments that really take the cake!! They're also the moments that you've got to soak up whenever they come around because there will be days that you just want to run to your bedroom with a gallon of ice cream and lock the door! Drink it in girl...like a camel.
That sounds like so much fun! Enjoy those moments as often as they come. They get you through the hard days. You're such a cute mom. I wish we weren't so far away....
Love you!
So stinkin CUTE!!!
As always, cute, cute pictures.
This brought back some great memories for me. Enjoy every second of it, it goes way to fast. Thanks for sharing, love you guys.
Post a Comment