1- I have to straighten things that are crooked.
2-I absolutely HATE HATE HATE flies.
3-When I go out to eat I have to sit with my left arm facing out. I don't know why, I just feel uncomfortable if I don't.
4- I get really nervous in crowded places.
5- When I have my glasses off and can't see I feel claustrophobic. I hate only being able to see a foot in front of me.
6- I hate it when people use bad grammar, even though I know I'm not so great at it myself. Ha ha.
*Link the person who tagged you.*Mention the rules on your blog.*Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.*Tag fellow bloggers by linking them. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they've been tagged!
I tag: Tavia, Sara, Steph Talbot, Cheli, Amanda
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Quirks
Posted by Shay Lee at 1:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment