I have been having a hard time deciding what to write. I've got nothing. Nothing new has happened. I've just been doing the mom thing. I would really like to go to Bear Lake one more time before the summer ends but I am very excited for Fall. Besides the fact that I can't go swimming, fall is my favotite season. I love the air, the atmosphere, the colors. It feels like everything just slows down a bit in the fall. Besides that there is Haloween. I love halloween. I can't wait to dress Harlee up this year. I don't know what she is going to be yet, but she will be cute.
Anyway, that's enough of my babbeling for the day. Maybe I'll come up with something better soon.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Nothing at all
Posted by Shay Lee at 4:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I like your nothingness. We need to get together soon and have a whole bunch of nothingness, ok?!
Bring her trick or treating at my house - please, please, please.
I can't wait to see Harlee all dressed up too. Don' t forget to bring her trick or treating to the Ol'Olson's house.
Post a Comment